Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- Mix your own muesli
- With germinated cereal flakes & our germinated buckwheat
- With our delicious puffed fruits
- High fiber content & natural protein source
- Natural, organic & vegan
- Order number: WE019
The basic equipment for all those who prefer to mix their own muesli
With this package you bring variety into your breakfast! You get everything you need for your basic muesli and can let off steam when mixing. Today oat flakes, tomorrow spelt flakes - the buckwheat gives your muesli the necessary crunch and the puffed snacks bring the fruity taste into your breakfast.
This package contains:
- 1x Wacker Germinated Oat Flakes Organic, 500 g
- 1x Wacker Sprouted Spelt Flakes Organic, 500 g
- 1x Wacker Sprouted Buckwheat Organic, 500 g
- 1x Wacker Puffed Apple Organic, 30g
- 1x Wacker Puffed Pineapple Organic, 50g
- 1x Wacker Puffed Mango Organic, 50g
- 1x Wacker Puffed Banana, 80g
- 1x Wacker Puffed Physalis, 50g
Concentrated nutrient power thanks to germinated ingredients
Oats, spelt and buckwheat are germinated in a controlled process. To do this, the grain is first soaked in water and then rinsed with water until a tiny sprout grows from it. Shortly after the tiny sprout breaks through, the grain contains the perfect nutrient composition. At this exact moment, it is dried using a special process, stopping the germination process.
Inspiration for your muesli starter pack
Would you like to mix your own muesli, but lack inspiration? We have put together some delicious breakfast recipes for you. It's worth trying them out! By the way: Our cedar nut puree or our fruit sauces also taste fantastic as toppings!
100% organic & climate neutral
We only use organic ingredients. Our mueslis are made from selected raw materials that are 100% certified organic according to EU standards and they are also vegan. In addition, like all our products, they are climate neutral: together with ClimatePartner, we calculate our CO2 emissions and compensate for them by investing in various climate protection projects. You can find more about our projects here.